• A 3-stage pipeline and a 16 MHz advanced STM8 core with Harvard design.
• Comprehensive instruction set
• Flash memory 8 Kbytes for programme memory; data retention after 100 cycles at 55 °C: 20 years.
RAM: 1 kilobyte.
• Data memory: genuine data EEPROM with 128 bytes that can withstand 100k write/erase cycles.
converter from analog to digital (ADC)
• 10-bit ADC, 1 LSB ADC, scan mode, and analogue watchdog; ADC with up to 5 multiplexed channels;
• A 32-pin package with up to 28 I/Os, including 21 high-sink outputs
• Extremely durable I/O architecture that resists current injection
8 Kbytes of Flash programme memory and an inbuilt real data EEPROM are features of the STM8S003F3/K3 value line 8-bit microcontrollers. The STM8S microcontroller family reference handbook refers to them as low-density devices (RM0016). The STM8S003F3/K3 value line devices offer the following advantages: performance, ruggedness, and lower system costs. The performance and robustness of the device are ensured by a true data EEPROM that supports up to 100,000 write/erase cycles, an advanced core and peripherals manufactured using cutting-edge technology at a 16 MHz clock frequency, robust I/Os, independent watchdogs with a separate clock source, and a clock security system. Due to the high level of system integration with the internal clock oscillators, watchdog, and brown-out reset, the system cost is decreased.